Sunday, June 3, 2012

DELICIOUS 100% GUILT FREE SNACKS

We all want to be healthy. But most of us don't want to sacrifice our tastebuds. Well, you don't have to. With these delicious and healthy snacks you'll get full satisfaction knowing that the tasty snack your eating is also doing your body good too! Another great thing about these snacks is that they contain absolutely no animal products whatsoever, which makes them even more amazing! My point is that you certainly DO NOT need to eat anything from animals to be completely satisfied with a yummy and filling snack. Being 100% Vegan myself, I do get cravings from time to time for something a little sweet and I let myself indulge a bit. But whenever I do I always buy something healthy. I'm going to give you a list of some of my personal favorite munchies when I have that sweet tooth!

#1  -ORGANIC ACAI SORBET:


**This sorbet is absolutely amazing! It tastes great and is very satisfying. It is also 100% VEGAN, NON-DAIRY, NON-GMO, FULL OF ANTIOXIDANTS AND HEALTHY OMEGAS.

#2 - ORGANIC POPCORN:


Super tasty! This is definately something I reach for if I have a salty craving. Completely satisfying, healthy,  and 50% less fat and oil than other popcorn!It's also ALL NATURAL and only 40 calories a cup!  The only ingredients in it are: organic popcorn, expeller pressed canola/safflower/sunflower oil, and salt.

#3 - RICEMILK CHOCO CHOCOLATE BAR:


**Mmmm...Who doesn't LOVE chocolate!? One of my fav chocolate bars. I can honestly say that this will satisfy anyone who loves chocolate vegan or not. If I gave this to you and didn't tell you it's vegan, you wouldn't know! Vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, all natural, and delicious. It has organic cane sugar, organic cocoa, and organic vanilla extract. 

#4 - ORGANIC VANILLA ALMOND BUTTER:


**One word, scrumptious. Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and delicious. Is there anything more you could ask for?

#5 - WAX ORCHARDS CLASSIC FUDGE:



**A 100% fruit sweeted European chocolate fudge sauce. Definately something you want to have in your fridge when you have that sweet tooth!

#6 - ENJOY LIFE MEGA CHUNKS:


**Calling all chocolate lovers! Rich and chocolatey, these tasty choco chunks are sure to satisfy your chocolate cravings! It's also dairy, nut, and soy-free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment