There are many vegan celebrities. Many of which i bet you have no idea are vegan. I personally admire these celebrities and am glad they made the decision to go vegan or vegetarian and make a huge impact in the world. Not only are these famous celebrities making a huge impact, most of them are speaking out about it!
VEGAN & VEGETARIAN CELEBRITIES:
2) ALICIA SILVERSTONE: Animal rights and environmental activist, this great example of a great role model said "she was an animal lover who was eating animals." Alicia has become very influential and a great example to others on how to live a healthy & happy vegan lifestyle. With her book and the many talks she's given and continues to give encouragement to others.
5) Emily Deschanel: Vegan & speaks about improving the planet with a vegan lifestyle.
7) Russell Brand: This actor-comedian is now taking on a vegan lifestyle after watching a documentary called, "Forks Over Knives". Although he has just recentley turned vegan, Russel Brand has been a vegetarian since the age of 14.
8) Bill Clinton: became a vegan and lost over 20 pounds.
9) Bryan Adams:went vegan at age 28 because of his strong belief in animal rights.
10)Jason Mraz: Self-proclaimed raw vegan.
11) Lea Michele: Vegan and works closely with PETA.
12) Olivia Wilde: Vegan and created her own website called, "Wilde Things".
13) Steve-O: Vegan since the year 2008.
14) Tobey Maguire: He is a longtime vegan.